3 vs 3 Fall Basketball League
Dates: November 8th – December 27th
Game Time Slots: 8am-12pm
- PBT’s 3 vs 3 Fall League is for players in the 3rd – 10th grade.
- Games are on Sunday morning. Younger kids will generally play early morning and older kids play in the late morning. This may change depending on numbers and/or on scheduling issues but that’s the initial plan.
- Double headers (2 games) each Sunday (either back to back or 30 min break). 16 game season.
- Half court games.
- 20 minute games, running clock, stops last 2 minutes on whistles and made baskets.
- Max 6 players per team.
- One referee/game.
- Each team should supply one responsible person to assist with the clock and score. PBT Coaching staff will serve as refs and coaches for the younger age groups.
FREE AGENT DRAFT / JERSEY PICK UP DAY
October 31, 2020 | Pickup Time Slots: 8am – 12pm
Jon Marynowitz Gym
9945 Presidents Street
Philadelphia, PA 19115
During this time athletes who signed up individually will be invited to our skills combine where the PBT coaching staff will conduct various skills and evaluate players to place them on a team. Athletes who have signed up in advance will pick up their pinnies for GAMEDAY!
The Meadowbrook School
1641 Hampton Rd
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
For more information on game rules, see: 3 VS 3 GAME RULES
Probound Training is committed to keeping our athletes safe.
Masks are required in the 3 vs 3 league.