Founder/Lead Skills Trainer
Date Of Birth :
Ball Handling/Perimeter Development Specialist
Professional Skills Trainer
– Collegiate Student-Athlete Stony Brook University (2007-2012) Bachelor’s of Arts in Sociology
– USA Certified Basketball Coach
– Stony Brook’s all-time leader in games played
– Third all-time in program history in assists
– Top five in minutes played all-time and in one season
– Led the American East Conference in assists to turnover ratio in her junior year (67th in the country).
– Two-Time first team all suburban one conference,
– Rise magazine all greater Philadelphia and all Southeastern, PA.
– Master of Multicultural Education
– Physical Education teacher at Germantown Academy
– Middle School Girls Varsity Basketball at Germantown Academy
– Girls Varsity Assistant Coach l at Germantown Academy